I'm currently in a group (and founder/owner) called TougeFactor on Facebook for those who love Touge on rFactor and would like to hang with us on the Server. Feel free to join! ALSO, since today is 8/6 (-5 EST here so makes sense if you're 8/7); HAPPY AE86 DAY! :) Just for that; I'll be "releasing" my AE86 Update I made for Project D 2.31 (rFactor Drift Mod). Enjoy and have fun Touge-ing and Drifting!
SOURCE TAKEN FROM THIS THREAD:
"Hey guys! It is I, TakumiFuji01. I'm here to present you guys a special physics update for Project D's AE86. I have done many changes on the body and physics using the data from TougeLife's AE86 Mod. Since many people who may have used this mod's particular AE86 may came for Initial D (I assume which is okay because I, myself loves the series), seen Keiichi's AE86 Trueno and etc. You'll notice the original car felt funny and stuff so I decided to fix this up especially with the model for you guys! I'm hoping to get this update big for AE86 fans out there.
LINK FOR AE86:
Ryan Smith's Brand New FFB Mod Ver.2.00
Ryan Smith's Sports Realistic Radial Tires Physics Set:
What has been update? *= new for 6.9
- Exterior Model has been edited for Kouki look
- Interior Model has been replaced with another Shift Model and edited for JDM look
- Brand New Physics by TougeLife with various real life data collected from the TougeLife crew
- Many new upgrades and more realistic stuff added INCLUDING head lamp function!
- 2 Selections of rear attachments (no Spoiler, TRD Spoiler & TRD Spoiler + GT-Wing) :)
- TRD Dampers have been soften for less stiff setting and be fully use now as it was too stiff before in 6.6.
- Added window in-front of cluster along with indicators
- Added new selection of tires (*Ryan V5.1, Advan A048 & A048R, UMadBro Tires, TCL Tires, etc.)
- flipped e-brake to match JDM interior
- fixed Rear Right Damper Setting for UEO AE86 causing unequal driving feel
- *fixed HDV for TRD AE86 as engine was on stock even choosing other 2 sets.
*I RECOMMEND TO BACKUP BEFORE DOING THIS!! & I prefer removing the old Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86 folder if you download my old revisions *
HOW TO INSTALL? HERE YOU GO:
1. Go to Project_D 2.0 and delete the file "AE86.mas" & folder called, "Toyota Corolla AE86"
2. Download this if you haven't yet (skip this if you have blah blah lol)
3. Extract it and if there's any warns like Over-writing stuff, overwrite!
4. Open FFB Setup.rar and read the "readme" for FFB setup for the AE86
5. Install the realfeel included part of that rar
6. Play and Enjoy!!
Fixes needed for future:
- Fixing body for reflection/shader
- Getting new steering model and pivot correctly
- Getting better aero kits for the car
- Fixing engine redline for less rubbish sound once hitting limiter
- Removing light function when head lamps are down
- Organizing files little better and fixing Final Drive order for transmission
- I heard that the needles in the cluster (with tachometer, speedometer, etc.) will disappear. Restart game just in-case!
- When crashing hard into a wall or some-sort if you have head lamps up, it'll stay and have no bulb, etc.
Latest Version: 6.9 made on 29/07/2013
Feel free to give any suggestions and report any bugs you find so I can fix it in the near-future!
Enjoy driving your brand new AE86!"
MY AWESOME SETUP! (FOR NOW MUAHAHA)